As part of a group of skilled engineers and technicians, the Automation Engineer is involved
in performing functional analysis and design of electrical and automation of the machine
parts. Specifically, based on customer specifications or technical requirements and in
accordance with company safety and standards:
- he/she will produce electrical diagrams on XELEC or SEE ELECTRICAL.
- he/she will process material breakdowns on electrical equipment
- he/she will develop PLC programs (SCHNEIDER and SIEMENS equipment).
- he/she will prepare documentation for electrical switchgear and wiring technology.
- he/she will participate in the commissioning and configuration of the machines in the
BLISS-BRET workshop and at the customers premises.
- he/she will provide customer training
The work will be done in team and in coordination with customers and suppliers.
If necessary, the BRET company provides appropriate training.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Technician, you are inventive, and you like to take initiatives
- Degree level, Bachelor, or Engineer in electrical or automation engineering
- You have a good knowledge of PLC programming languages and the creation of electrical
-Knowledge of hydraulics is an advantage
-Knowledge of technical English or French is an advantage